Tuesday, November 19, 2013
Thank You!
Hello Everyone, I cannot begin to thank you enough for your thoughts and prayers and encouragements this weekend. I wish I could thank everyone personally, but the outpouring has been amazing. I am so encouraged by how many people are praying for my dad. We love him so much and are very hopeful as we give you this update!!!!!! (from my mom)....
I want to be sure to update you all on the special request Maria posted last week. Steve's blood work was good and he was able to start his third round of chemo today!
Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers, and encouragement. Maria told you it would take divine intervention and I am here to tell you that I witnessed that miracle today. There were so many reasons that Steve should not have been able to receive the chemo today, yet each hurdle was met and conquered!
We owe so much to all of you; please know that you are making a difference. Your prayers are being heard and answered. God bless you and thank you.
Steve now needs the strength to endure the nasty side-effects of the chemo. It took an immense amount of courage for Steve to take on this final round, knowing how bad the side-effects have been and understanding that they will likely be worse this time as the cumulative effect takes place.
Our hope and prayer is that he will remain strong and determined. He needs that strength and determination to battle the daily challenges of physical and emotional pain, exhaustion, and even extreme mental strain. Though this is the final week of treatments, it may be the most difficult.
Thank you for being here for us as we walk through this journey. You are all a great source of strength and comfort.
Cindy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment